Tuesday, August 7, 2007

An interesting question

I set up an account with statcounter.com, which allows me to see some very basic information about visits to my blogs. What browsers people use, what countries they come from, and sometimes there's an interesting tidbit in what search terms landed them at this site.

I can't resist raising a question that brought someone to this blog -- and offering to make an effort to answer it.

The question is this:

Why would it be inappropriate to give a Jewish person a rabbit?


Initially, all I can think is that the answer probably has to do with what you expect the Jewish person to do with it. But it's an interesting enough question that I never thought of that ... well, I just wanted to acknowledge it.

Oh, and I also want to point out that this is, as far as I know, the only search string that returns me FIRST in the list of results. I can't tell you how important it made me feel.

No comments: